- Creditors Rights
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy for Individuals
- Bankruptcy for Farms
- Work outs for Individuals
- Work out for Businesses
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Vice President 1998, Secretary 1999-2000, Counsel to Board of Managers 2001, and a Member of the Board of Managers 2009-2010
- Indiana State Bar Association, Chair Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights Section 2004-2005
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- Indiana Association for Corporate Renewal
Chris focuses his practice in the areas of creditors’ rights, litigation, collection, foreclosure and bankruptcy. He has been an author and lecturer at various seminars and has lectured on such topics as collections-post judgment remedies, bankruptcy, mechanics liens, construction claims and collecting accounts receivable.
Chris is a founding member in Hester Baker Krebs LLC. He received his undergraduate degree from Wabash College in 1974, a Master of Public Affairs from Indiana University in 1976, and his JD from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 1981.
He was admitted to practice law in the Southern District of Indiana in 1981 and is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and the United States District Courts in the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana. Chris was a law clerk to the Honorable Jonathan J. Robertson and the Honorable V. Sue Shields of the Indiana Court of Appeals.
Chris handles consumer and commercial collections and has lectured on issues relating to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Chris has been selected for inclusion in the Indiana Super Lawyers in 2005 and 2007 through 2016.
Chris enjoys golf, reading, and traveling to visit his children and grandchildren.